Let’s take a look at what I’m working with:
From left to right, top to bottom:
- some brushes from the drugstore (drugstore will be a common theme here)
- a Loreal lipstick that matches the tint of my lip pretty well. TBH I found this by googling “good makeup for pale people.” Thanks internet for solving all of my problems.
- Sugar Lip Treatment by Fresh. I’m obsessed with these. This one is fig and I also have passion (in the bottom of a purse somewhere). Fig is a little more glittery than I’d like but I LOVE these things. They provide color without being overpowering. They also make your lips super soft.
- Benefit brow gel and tint- this is a game changer. I instantly look more polished when I wear this.
- Covergirl Tru Blend Minerals powder
- Sephora’s matte eyeshadow palette. I love this. I can use it for shadow and as eyeliner. Perfect colors and easily to blend them for different shades.
- Burt’s Bees’ BB cream- I also love this. It is light enough for my skin and is 98.9% natural- which I will be investigating later, but for now it gives me peace of mind. One downside is that the colors stop at “medium” and thus aren’t available for people with deeper skin tones.
- Random blemish concealer with the label worn off
- Likewise with the under eye concealer
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara. I still don’t understand spending a lot of money on mascara. Granted I was blessed with naturally long and curled eyelashes, so I’m probably biased.
This collection needs some serious work